||Assistant Professor in Commerce.
““Do everything that is necessary in the Proper time,And let your mind be always fixed on god”
Sir G.D Deshmukh Commerce Resource Centre:
- Commerce resource centre has good teaching material regarding accountancy and commerce education.
- Our resource centre provide the base for many practical activities to the B.Ed teacher trainees in commerce education to teach +2 level.
- In our Resource centre we are giving the proper coaching for skill development and other aspects in commerce education.
- The commerce resource centre has a collection of books dealing with
- Innovative teaching methods in commerce.
- Management system etc.,
- Our resource centre give the assistance to B .Ed trainees different methods of communication (i.e.) Upward, Downward Grapevine Communication in the commerce Education.
- To provide the right knowledge about the Commerce and Accounts followed by the methods and procedures.
- To improve the creativity among the student based on commerce subject.
- To provide a current affairs about e-marketing , e-banking etc.,
- To maintain good relationship between student and teacher.
- To create interest in the basic research in commerce.