Eligibility for admission to the course :
A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.,) if he / she :
- Has undergone, 10+2+3 pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree Examination of the UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education of the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education Level.
- Has studied more than one main subject in Part III (Under Double / Triple Major System) of UG Degree course. He / She has to choose only one of the main subjects and should have applied for that optional only.
- Has passed Under Double Degree / Additional Degree Programme with three years duration.
- Has qualified in PG Degree (5yr integrated course) under 10+2+5 pattern of study. In such cases the marks obtained by the candidate in the first three years (in major and ancillary subjects alone) of the course alone shall be taken into account for admission.
- Candidates who have done their UG Degree in applied physics, Geo-physics, Bio-Physics and Electronics can apply for Physical Science.
- Candidates who have done their UG Degree in Bio-Chemistry and Applied chemistry can apply for Physical Science.
- Candidates who have done their UG Degree in Applied Mathematics can apply for Mathematics.
- Candidates who have done their UG Degree in Bio-technology, Plant Biology and Plant Bio-technology can apply for Biological Science.
- Candidates who have done their UG Degree in Environmental Science and Micro-Biology can apply for Biological Science.
The following is the cut off marks for the candidates of different categories.